Thursday, July 29, 2010

16 dpo = 4 weeks (2 days)

Went to the doctor. She isn't OBGYN, just a regular GYN. She was the one who I went to a couple of months ago for my annual and PAP. I thought she was OB but she wasn't. She said to come back once I get my BFP and she will refer me to someone.

So I went back. First of all, the nurse asked for my LMP and said I was 4 weeks 1 day today. I told her that I temp and that I Oed a day earlier than I would if I had a PERFECT 28 day cycle with 14 days Luteal phase. But she didn't care. And than she changed her mind and said I was actually 4 weeks even! I am not really sure how she got that conclusion because I have exactly the same pregnancy wheel and with the "default settings" it says 4 weeks 1 day. Whatever. I know I am 4w2d.

The doctor came in with a big smile of her face; she is such a nice woman. She examined me and said I felt soft, which is a sign of pregnancy. She sent me for weekly blood work until my Hcg reaches 2000, and then I should get an u/s. She said no sushi, no soft cheeses, and no hair dying(! what am I going to do?! My roots are already showing!). No chemical hair removal too; I didn't even dare to ask for laser. I have a groupon for 6 rounds of laser for $120 and was planning to use it this fall. I think it will expire by the time the baby is born. But let's not get ahead of ourselves here.

No comments:

Post a Comment