Monday, November 15, 2010

Jinxing it

Haven't been here for a while. I have been very busy since we came back from our vacations in Poland, between unpacking, laundry, and being jet-legged. Also, we had a trip to Charlotte, NC planned for Veteran's Day weekend (two weeks after we come back from Poland), so I was busy with that. PLUS, our upstairs bathroom renovation just started and our house is now covered in plastic (and dust), which only adds to the whole craziness.



I have booked our vacation home today. We are going at the end of August/beginning of September. If I get pregnant this cycle, the baby would be 1 month old at the time of travel, so we will probably have to cancel (it's a 7 hours drive). If I get pregnant next cycle, I will be delivering at the time of vacations, so we will have to cancel for sure. If I get pregnant the cycle after next, I will be 9 months pregnant, so we will most likely have to cancel too. I really hope I jinxed it and we won't get to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment