Monday, October 1, 2012

This blog post is NOT sponsored

This blog post is NOT sponsored, I promise! But I just have to express my love to Diapers.com. I am actually in love with both, diapers.com and Amazon. I do about 80% of my shopping there. But this post was inspired by my today's purchase. Went to Amazon (where items are generally about 1$1-$3 cheaper than on Diapers, and the 2-day shipping is always free) to buy two (to compare) seat liners for our Cameleon and a belly bar for the City Mini. It's Monday, Amazon promised to deliver the liners on Wednesday but the belly bar wouldn't arrive until Friday. We leave for the beach on Friday so this wasn't acceptable. Went to Diapers and it turned out all items were either the same price or only $0.05 more. With the purchase totaling well over $100, the next day shipping is free. And guess what, I just got an email that my stuff will be arriving tomorrow! I love you, diapers.com! :)

I realize I owe a regular post about Parker. I haven't even done his first birthday post yet. All soon to come. Now off to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment