Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TTC: Mucinex my a**!

This cycle was a failure. I never had a lot of CF, and now, after the MP, I have even less. This is our first month trying, so I decided to take Mucinex this time. I bought the "right" kind where Guaifenesin is the only active ingredient. I expected to O sometimes between Monday and Wednesday so I started taking it on Friday, about 4 days before my expected O day, as recommended. I immediately saw that my CM became more stretchy. I was very excited, because this type of CM I experienced only right around the O, so now it could only get better.

It worked great for two first days. I kept taking it twice a day but then the amount of CM started slowly decreasing. By Monday my underwear was dry and clean, and I observed only a very a small amount when checked internally. It was pretty stretchy, but it was just a little! Same on Tuesday. It's Wednesday now, my cervix feels soft and open, and positioned high (all three are great signs of O being really close), and I have virtually NO CM AT ALL, not even when I check internally!! WTH?

I decided not to take the stupid thing this morning and hope my body will produce at least some CM. What a bummer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment