Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To TTC or not to TTC

No more hoping; the Witch showed up this morning.

The first month TTC was hard, I'm glad it is over. When we started TTC before MP, the first month was the hardest. Then I somehow got used to the disappointment and didn't let myself get my hopes up. I actually never POAS after the first month. Not until I was actually pregnant with MP.

Next month will be a year since we got pregnant with the MP. I really wanted to be pregnant for this already. But I have mixed feelings about getting pregnant this month. If the new baby's EDD will be around the same time, I feel like our new memories will replace the memories of our first baby. And I don't want that.

But I want a baby! I'll be already 34 in a few weeks and it took us 6 months last time. I really hope I can have a baby before I turn 35. Am I going to feel bad that we 'wasted' a whole month? I know I will. I wish it was August already...

No comments:

Post a Comment