Monday, December 6, 2010

Confused. Body and soul, confused.

My last cycle was 29 days with O on day 18 and a 11-day luteal phase. I am on CD 8 today and I already got a + OPK! I got my regular period a week from yesterday so I am 99% sure I am not pregnant. I even took a HPT on Saturday, as we had a party that night and I wanted to make sure I can drink. And it was negative, I think. It was this cheap-o test and I did see a second line but it was so faint I assumed it was an evap line. But now, this OPK is definitely +. So my question is, what is more probable, that I am preggo after a regular period and almost negative HPT? Or that I am having a surge and will O on day 11? I think the latter. My temps are somewhere in between pre- and post O so that's no help, really. I guess it's time to BD again!

I really hope it's just me O early this month. Not that I don't want to be preggo, I do, I do so very much! And the timing would be the best possible! I really really would like to be! But on the other hand, I got totally wasted at my party on Saturday (knowing that I wasn't preggo) and I really don't think it would be good for the baby. :/

Oh, I almost forgot! I decorated the house for Xmas! It looks beautiful and I wanted to post a picture. So here is my living room:



The curtain things and the pillows are from Poland. :) And I really love the tree lights reflection on the guitar!

No comments:

Post a Comment