Tuesday, December 21, 2010

3w3d: Not neccessary Big and Fat but hopefully still Positive

I got a second temp jump this morning, at 10 dpo. Last time I got preggo in July, I got one at 11 dpo. So I decided to test even though it is early.

I only had a cheapo tests and I am not sure how accurate they are. I got what I wouldn't call a Big and Fat but it's probably still a Positive. :) Last month I remember testing too, just in case, and I saw what looked kind of like a line, but not really. This one is different, but I am still unsure. It is very faint. Plus, I saw it pretty much after the first minute and since the instructions said to wait 5, I am thinking it may be just how the test is, again.



I haven't even told dh yet because I don't want to get his hopes up. I have been feeling nauseous throughout the day yesterday and today. My bb hurt but they've been hurting since before O, so that's no indicator. I was also a bit dizzy last night, but I got my acupuncture treatment yesterday and it's for increasing amount and circulation of blood, so the dizziness is a likely side effect.

Added at 5PM:
Couldn't wait and went to CVS to get a digital. I'm officially preggo again! I'm only 3w3d; long time to the end of the first trimester...

No comments:

Post a Comment