Monday, April 4, 2011

18w1d: It's always sad to hear...

... about others loosing their babies. Every time there is a new BFP on our MP board, anxiety crawls into my mind. Today was one of the dreaded days for a fellow board member. She was about 10-11 weeks along (exactly the same as I was when we lost our first), and very nervous about her first OB appointment, as they lost their PMP baby around the same time.

Every time I hear the horrible news like that, I can feel the same pain I did twice in my life. It's not my pain now, but I can feel it, for them. The crushed hopes that maybe this time it will work out. The disappointment of my own body failing me, yet again. And the fear, that maybe I will never...

And I still can't understand the purpose. It's just not fair. The women on the board already went through so much with their MP, and sometimes other miscarriages. Why does it happen again and again?

Amy, may you find the sense in it. And may you find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment