Monday, October 4, 2010

Back from the beach

The weekend at the beach was great. Even though the weather was pretty bad (it rained at least a bit pretty much every day, and simply poured on Sunday), we had a great time. DH and I took a long bike ride on Fri afternoon, this was my favorite part. We rode down to the beach and stopped several times to see some cute houses and other interesting things. It was very windy when we got to the beach, so we didn't hang out long. I have some wind crazy hair pics, maybe I will post them tomorrow. We stopped in the little "downtown" area on the way back and walked around some. I got a piece of delicious fudge and DH got a piece of brownie. It was fun to just walk around with no hurry and no real goal, just enjoying ourselves.

B and S arrived later that night and we watched a movie sipping Margaritas. On Sat the guys went golfing and the girls went shopping. Shopping was definitely fun and probably even more tiring than the biking. :) J and K arrived later Sat afternoon and the girls headed out for some more shopping. I got some good stuff for DH and myself, as well as some presents for family in Poland. Then we had a dinner in a neighborhood seafood restaurant and hang out at home till 5 am! :) Mini-vacations with friends just rock!

I did my bootcamp today and it kicked my a$$! lol. I am sore already. I have a feeling I won't have a problem fitting in my skinny pants in a few weeks; which makes me very motivated and happy. :)

Now, if only AF showed up and I could get back on track with TTC. Tomorrow will be exactly 4 weeks since D&C so I hope it will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment