Wednesday, March 16, 2011

15w3d: Baby bump?

I think I popped. I know it's still early, but I think I did. I went to the bathroom at work this morning and when I was pulling up my pregoo non-stretchy pants that used to just hang off of my belly, it felt almost right! There is still some room, don't get me wrong. But my belly seems significantly rounder than usually. Also, my wide tunic that used to conceal the pregnancy pretty well is now a bit stretched over the bump. I have to send my "project" email tomorrow before I leave work for the weekend. I am petty sure it will be almost obvious when I come back next week.

Our doctor's appointment is on Friday morning. I don't think there is an u/s scheduled but I still think I will ask for it. We are seeing the nice doctor. He is very compassionate and I am sure he will be fine. I also hope to find out the sex! I have kind of gotten used to the thought that it's a boy and it will be weird to find out that it's a girl. But I don't really care. Besides, girls clothes are much cuter! ;)

We booked our baby moon! We are going to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (it doesn't get more touristy than that! Lol). We are going for 6 nights and 7 days! Yay! It's good because the travel takes about 9h each way, which will eat up two whole days. I am very excited. It's a small resort (in a larger resort), adult only, and has private beach, which is very important as it apparently gets super crowded there.

RLS update:
I think I got it under control. And you know how? I stopped sweets. Gave up chocolate, candy, and ice cream. I still wake up at night at least once, and feel it. But light stretching seems to do the trick. It does help that (due to the time change) we go to sleep after midnight, so I am pretty wiped out when I finally get to bed. I still take iron, just in case, but put away Benadryl for good. It wasn't helping and I really hater drugs. I miss ice cream though. And there is an almost-full tub of Chubby Hubby in the fridge, my all times favorites! It's testing my will power. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment