Friday, August 7, 2009

4 weeks 5 days - Letting the secret out

Went to work but couldn't concentrate. Talked with Bob some and told him that I have an emergency orthodontist appointment at 3.30 because one of my brackets fell off. He told me to go on home and spend the last hours with Agnieszka, as she is leaving tomorrow. :)

Went there. Marc called me on the way that the little car is low on coolant and he has to stop. I told him not to worry as I was sure they would only draw my blood, plus I wasn't even seeing the doctor. I got there and saw a midwife. A nice lady but totally not prepared to talk to me. Couldn't really answer any of my questions very well. Kind of undecided and always referring me to the brochures.

When I got home, Aga noticed the band-aid on my arm and asked what happened. I told her that the doctor had to draw my blood. Of course she asked why, so... I told her. :) She started crying and hugged me very very hard. :) Congratulated both of us and hugged Marc. I know she was as happy as we were. She asked if she could tell Dawid and we agreed. She ran, all in tears, downstairs to tell him. When he saw her crying he freaked out! He thought something bad has happened! Poor thing almost got a heart attack!

We decided to tell my parents tomorrow, when Agnieszka and Dawid are on a plane on the way home, so my Mom would have something else to think about rather than worrying about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment