Monday, August 24, 2009

7 weeks 1 day

It's 9.15 am. I am feeling sick. And hungry.

It was a tough weekend, but next one is going to be even tougher. Actually, Saturday was not so bad, as I spend the first half of it in bed. :) Marc had to work and I just couldn't get out of the bed. Read a lot and slept a lot. We had to wake up early on Sunday for our long run. The half marathon is in two weeks and I really want to run it. I don't need to run it all, I am fine running (or rather jogging, as I slowed down to approximately 13-14 min/mil) the first 9-10 miles and walking the rest. Or run-walking the whole thing. I just want to do the distance. That's just me. I know I will be very unhappy if I back out.

It's already almost 5 pm. Strange, I haven't felt like sweets since the day I found out I was pregnant. Well, except for two cases, once when I woke up after my Saturday afternoon nap wanting chocolate, and second time last Saturday, when I ordered dessert at Brian's birthday dinner. But other than that, I did not touch my Polish candy, ice cream, or cookies at work for at least 7 weeks now. Until today. Today I want sweet. Had bunch of Honey Bunch cereal (dry) and felt like peanut butter (that's what's for dinner tonight!). :) And... I had a piece on my Polish "krowka" candy and it tasted gooood! :)

Can't wait to get home and make some strawberries and cream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment