Thursday, August 20, 2009

6 weeks 4 days - Back On (Running) Track

I am running again. I run 9.5 mil on Saturday. Unplanned. First wanted to bike with Marc but then realized that I will be the most unhappy if I don't do the race on Labor Day. I can walk it, or crawl it, but I have to do it. So I decided to run. Since my last long run before I knew I was pregnant was 11 mil (a day before I knew, to be exact) and given that I didn't really run much since then, I thought I should easily do 8-9 mil. I didn't take the fancy watch to see how fast I'd run on purpose, so I don't get tempted to speed up. I decided to jog, all relaxed, and run/walk if necessary. The first mile I ran with Marc and it wasn't too good, as the first mile usually is. Then I got to my peace and was enjoying the run. I took my iPhone just in case, so I though, why not try to run with music? :) I run to Jack Johnson and it was awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment