Monday, January 17, 2011

7w1d: Feeling blue

I am 7w1d today. Last time this day we learned that our baby didn't survive. Today I don't feel as tired as usually (I don't feel tired at all, really, even though we went to sleep at 2 am last night!!) and my boobs seem to be a bit less sore. I am having a bad day. Four more days till ultrasound on Friday. If it's not going to work again, I know how it's going to be and I am NOT looking forward to it. The sadness, the anger, the disappointment. The messed up weight and cycles. The waiting, the planning, the hoping again. I am not sure how much more of this I can take. All together I've been 7 months pregnant, I want to finally have my baby!

I am writing and crying. I am just so exhausted of this constant anxiety, stress, and being unsure. Please, be Friday already! I just want to know! No matter what the result is, I just want to know! Either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment