Friday, January 14, 2011

6w5d: Just mumbling

I am 6w5d today. Hopefully. Only one more week till the u/s. I am pretty darn nauseous and my boobs are killing me. Good feeling! Yes, pregnancy turns normal women into freaks.

One girl on the board said that this stage sucks, because nobody knows that you are pregnant and what you are going through, you are pretty sick but if you don't throw up (like me) everyone thinks you are fine. But you are not. You feel like you are going to throw up but you can't. It's like a constant hangover.

I want fruit. I am really craving fruit, just like both times before. Geez, I would pay $100 for a handful of grapes right now! And a pineapple! I had a small side of fruit salad for lunch. I ate it so fast it probably looked wired; I couldn't stop stuffing my face with it.

30 more minutes and I am officially done working for today. And for the week, actually! But DH just called that he is only leaving the house now. He still needs to stop by the grocery store for the grapes and pineapple (and oranges and bananas), so he's not going to be here for a while. I want my fruit!

OMG, I found some apple sauce in my cabinet! Yummmmm!!!! :)

Now, I am going to post a picture of what my baby MIGHT look like today (assuming everything is fine down there). Isn't s/he beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment