Thursday, February 10, 2011

10w4d: The doppler adventures

We heard it, we heard it! 169-170! Strong little baby!

I was pretty scared so I told DH to stay downstairs and that I'd call him when I hear it. I tried and tried and couldn't pick it up. DH wanted to come up but I told him not yet. Finally I yelled that the baby is hiding. He said he is coming no matter what. I gave him the stuff I found on how to search for the HB and he was laying next to me reading and suddenly we heard it, really quietly. DH goes "What is it?" I turned the volume up and he said "That's it, that's the heart!" He was so excited! One of those precious moments in life when you see someone you love 100% happy!

He needed to leave as he was going to play guitar with his buddies and said "Now I don't want to go." :) He is a very private person and doesn't show his feelings much. He also wants to protect me, and not worry me, so he never shows how nervous he is. It's so great to see his happiness. I love him so much. And I love our baby. When he was leaving, I called him "Daddy". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment