Saturday, February 19, 2011

11w6d: Ski trip

We are in the mountains and most of our group is on the slopes. My one friend and I stayed in the cabin with her 6 mns old. We are going downtown for lunch soon, and then I am going maternity clothes shopping and/or getting a pedicure while she visits with her local friend. Fun time!

Our Friday appointment went well. The new doc (who is just as nice as the other doc) just did a super fast u/s EXTERNALLY! I am so glad I've graduated from the dildo cam! The baby looked so much bigger! DH was so cute, he said on the last few u/s you had to look for the baby. Now, as soon as the camera is on, BUM, there it is! :) The doc didn't measure anything but said the baby looked very healthy and had a healthy HB (which we know thanks to the Doppler). She also said that by the bare eye the neck looks very good, no extra fluid. We have the NT scan next Friday (yay for seeing the baby again!) and will get the exact info then. Unfortunately we didn't get a picture so I can't post it with my ski trip pictures for my family to find out. We may just try to hold off with all the pics till Friday until we have pics from the NT scan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment