Thursday, February 3, 2011

9w4d

This entry will not be about pregnancy, although I am happy to report that today I started feeling nauseous in the morning and through early afternoon (it just went away a bit now). This entry will be about my husband.

We have been married for almost 6 years and he still amazes me once in a while. Like now, when he balances trying to get his PMP, training for Cherry Blossom 10 miler, going to music classes, and preparing for a job interview! And in addition to all this, he took over most of the household chores as I am useless those days (see my yesterday's post). He is so diligent in studying for his PMP and doing research about the new job, it simply amazes me. I am extremely proud of being his wife and I love him more and more every day.

It's 1.22 pm, he should be almost done with his interview. I am waiting impatiently for his call.

No comments:

Post a Comment