Tuesday, February 1, 2011

9w2d

I am nervous. It's only Tuesday and I am already nervous. I am really scared what's going to happen on Friday; the u/s isn't until 4.45! I feel positive in general. My clothes are getting tighter and tighter and apparently my uterus is supposed to be the size of a small cantaloupe. DH and I joke that our baby lives in a cantaloupe home. :) I also still have nausea, my boobs are hurting, especially in the evenings, I would sleep 14h/day if I could, and I do have food cravings. I went back to my old blog entries to see how I felt last two times around 9/10 weeks but I never was a very good blogger and there are no entries from around that time in the first pregnancy and not much about the symptoms from the second. That's why I've decided to write this one. Not that I have much to talk about but I want to document how I feel, in case I will have to be comparing this yet again in the future. Or maybe it will be with a second baby! That would be awesome! :)

I also decided to add how far along I am to the title of each post, like last two times. Looking back is the main reason I created this blog so I am not going to care that the readers (what readers??) may not like this. So I am going to modify all the titles of my other entries now. I may come back and write some more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment