Tuesday, February 22, 2011

12w2d: Back from the mountains

We had a great time at the mountains last weekend. Even though I didn't ski, I was exhausted just from walking around (went shopping on Sat and for a short hike on Sun). I officially can't fit in any of my pants and purchased a pair of work pants and a pair of jeans at Motherhood Maternity. I absolutely love them! It looks like I am showing less, actually, when I am wearing them, as they fit so nicely. It's good as I am not ready to tell at work just yet.

Decided to wait till Friday's NT scan before we tell our parents. Hopefully we will get some cute pictures and can use my plan of "telling" with the pictures. I am also thinking about posting the group pic from the trip of all of us tonight, with caption "All 10 of us" (while only 9 are "visible") and see who picks on it. :)

As for symptoms, it seems that I have developed a new one, and it's not fun. I started experiencing Restless Leg Syndrome the second night at the mountains. I woke up at night and couldn't go back to sleep, as my legs were tingling. I didn't make much of it until last night. I woke up and it was out of control! I had to get up, walk around, do squats, stretch etc., all while I am half asleep. Really not pleasant. I used to have it from time to time before I got pregnant but it went away on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment