Monday, August 30, 2010

8 weeks 6 days

A coworker figured me out last Thursday. We were on a 2h meeting and I felt pretty bad at some point and had to pull out some crackers. I also had a bottle of ginerale in my purse and would take a sip from time to time. After the meeting she said flat out: "You can tell me this is non of my business, but when I see a woman drinking gingerale and eating crackers I can think of only one thing!" I responded that it is very early and I would rather not talk about it. She understood. She is a very sweet and nice woman and I know she didn't mean wrong, so I feel like I was a bit too short with her. She and her husband are in their 60s and has no kids; I wonder if by choice or they had some issues.

U/S this Friday. Will be 9w3d. Already freaking out.

I am getting tired of my roots showing up. My old doc (from MP) didn't have anything against dying hair at all. My reg GYN said don't do it for the first few weeks (she wasn't very precise). And my current OB said absolutely not until 20w and even then only highlights. I am blond (really blond) and die my hair black (really black). Haven't done it for 2 months. Needless to say, I look totally horrible and don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment